Fun Facts About Clara
- I adore coffee, Twitter, thunderstorms, and books. I abhor cooking, housework, and intolerance.
- My great-great-uncle was a small-time Chicago mobster who worked for Al Capone. I am also related to a Superior Court Judge in Rhode Island and another judge in New York. As you can see, my family falls on both sides of the judiciary scale.
- At age six, I was chosen to play the Grand Prize Game – a.k.a. Bozo Buckets – on the Bozo Show. I impressed the entire national television audience by getting all the way up to bucket number… two. Yes, even as a child, I was terrible at sports.
- I am left-handed, and when I handwrite something, I write sideways and bottom-to-top. Seriously. Next time you see me, ask me to show you.
- My favorite foods are guacamole and cookie dough. But not together. That would be gross.